PRIMO SC is a compact high-power UT instrument capable of generating very high voltages and long bursts of energy using a patent pending ultrasonic pulser-receiver. This ultrasonic testing equipment is used mainly for normal beam applications using both EMAT and DCUT transducers. PRIMO SC runs on Innerspec Technologies Operating Platform (ITOP) using our NDT-WEB User Interface.
- 1 to 8 channels for normal beam applications (thickness measurement, flaw detection, and property measurements) ranging from 1000kHz to 10MHz.
- Up to 1000 Vpp per channel, 1 to 3 cycles and up to 3000Hz for fast scanning applications.
- IP54 industrial enclosure that can be located up to 2m from point of inspection.
- Industrial input/outputs:
– Discrete I/O (61 and 6O, TTL 5V-3.3V).
– 1 Quadrature encoder.
– 1 Thermocouple.
- 1 Channel Enclosure. Dimensions: 252mm L x 169mm W x 57mm T. Weight: 1.5Kg
- NDT-WEB user-interface broadcast via wireless and/or Ethernet connection to any external device -PC, Tablet- running any operating system (Windows, MAC, Linux, Android).
– Single and multi-sensor configurations.
– Amplitude/TOF (UT).
– A, B, C scans (UT).
– Gates, DAC/TCG and Alarms.
– Band-pass and advanced filters.
– Encoder and IO controls.
– Exports to JPEG/CSV.