Innerspec Technologies Operating Platform (ITOP) is a Non Destructive Testing software that underpins all of Innerspec’s new integrated systems and portable instruments. ITOP includes three components; Real Time Acquisition & Processing, Processing Link, and NDT-WEB User Interface.
- Real Time Acquisition & Processing.
– Uses fast FPGA-based signal acquisition and processing.
– Provides uninterrupted control and analysis of all time sensitive operations, including real-time display and disposition.
- Processing Link.
– Connects real-time acquisition & processing with the user interface using standard communication protocols.
– Decouples acquisition from user interface for easy hardware upgrades, and rapid customization of user interface.
– Organizes and prepares data received from real time acquisition & processing for representation in user interface.
- NDT-WEB User Interface
– Provides display and user controls customized for the application using proprietary NDT-WEB real-time web technology.
– First Web based NDT software on the market.
– Broadcasts its own wireless signal for simple access by any device using a regular browser and IP address (no client software needed). Alternatively, users can connect to the equipment using an external video monitor or ethernet port.
– Permits easy customization of user controls and display without affecting the operation of the equipment.
– Includes built-in features to connect to NDT-LINK, Innerspec’s web portal for support, spares purchasing, and automated/remote operation and process control tools.