TEMATE BL is used to mperform ultrasonic bolt load inspection by comparing variations in ultrasonic Time-Of-Flight corresponding to changes in bolt elongation. TEMATE BL can be customized to meet your unique inspection needs.
- Non-contact EMAT ultrasonic bolt testing technique.
- EMAT sensors do not mechanically load the surface under test allowing a greater precision of measurement of ultrasonic arrival time variation.
- Capable of working on non-flat bolt heads.
- Double wave technique (using SH and L wave sensor) permits ultrasonic bolt load measurement without knowing the original length of the bolt.
- Custom ultrasonic bolt testing software provides actual load readings (MPa or PSI).
- Portable and integrated options available (including Innerspec POWERBOX H). Check catalog of standard sensors for portable options.