TEMATE TG-IL is an EMAT solution designed for measuring thickness of metallic materials with non-contact probes in harsh production environments.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Probes for continuous measurement of materials up to 750ºC.
- No-wear sensors that do not touch the material inspected.
- Great accuracy (+/-2.5µm) and lateral resolution (3mm).
- Sensor arrays and touch probes for continuous and spot measurements.
- 100% tube coverage option using proprietary encircling ring technology.
- Automatic calculation of eccentricity and ovality.
- Thickness measurement on internally tapered tubes.
- Non-contact tube measurement (steel, ductile iron), aluminum plates (reversing mills), and many other high-temperature and high-speed applications in harsh environments.
– Non-contact Electro Magnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
- Materials Inspected:
– Ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic metals, including carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and brass.
– Minimum thickness : 0.3mm (0.012”) contact Innerspec for thinner material
– Surface temperature: from -30ºC (-22ºF) to 750ºC (1,382ºF)
- Measurement Accuracy and Lateral Resolution:
– Accuracy: (+/-2.5µm).
– Lateral Resolution (3mm).
- Sensor Head Assembly:
– Magnetic element and EMAT coil in a protective casing.
– Sensors for high-temperature applications may incorporate air and/or water cooling depending on temperature and exposure time.
– Designed for easy attachment to different mountings, and can incorporate air bearings or other systems to maintain adequate lift-off.
– Automatic temperature compensation for high-temperature applications.
– Strip, plate and tube thickness measuring instrument called PRIMO SC.
– IP54 industrial enclosure can be located up to 2m from point of inspection.
– Different enclosures can handle from 1 to 8 channels simultaneously.
– 1 Channel Enclosure. Dimensions: 252mm L x 169mm W x 57mm T. Weight: 1.5Kg
– Accessible by any device connected to the instrument’s IP address via WiFi or Ethernet.