POWERUT TG-IL uses Dry-Coupled UT (DCUT) sensors to measure thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials with optimum lateral resolution and accuracy.
- Proprietary DCUT sensors with no-couplant.
- Ambient temperature inspection.
- Wheel and touch probe sensors for continuous and spot measurements.
- Great accuracy (+/-2.5µm) and lateral resolution (1mm).
- Thickness readings (lateral resolution) of 1mm at 2m/s.
- Automatic calculation of eccentricity and ovality.
- Thickness measurement on internally tapered tubes.
- Applicable to finishing lines on tubes (stainless, carbon), pilger mills and many other applications.
– Dry-coupled, High-power Piezoelectric Transducer
- Materials Inspected:
– Metallic and non-metallic materials including most plastics and composites.
– Minimum thickness: 1mm (0.039”) contact Innerspec for thinner material
– Surface temperature: from -10ºC (14ºF) to 200ºC (392ºF)
- Measurement Accuracy and Lateral Resolution:
– Accuracy: (+/-2.5µm).
– Lateral Resolution (1mm).
- Sensor Head Assembly:
– Touch probe and wheel options for scanning applications.
– Non-marring rubber coupling.
– Designed for easy attachment to different mountings.
– Strip, plate and tube thickness measuring instrument called PRIMO SC.
– IP54 industrial enclosure can be located up to 2m from point of inspection.
– Different enclosures can handle from 1 to 8 channels simultaneously.
– 1 Channel Enclosure. Dimensions: 252mm L x 169mm W x 57mm T. Weight: 1.5Kg
– Accessible by any device connected to the instrument’s IP address via WiFi or Ethernet.