The PowerUT® TG-IL uses Dry-Coupled UT (DCUT) sensors to measure thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials with optimum resolution and accuracy.
- Proprietary DCUT sensors with no-couplant.
- Ambient temperature inspection.
- Wheel and touch probe sensors for continuous and spot measurements.
- Great accuracy (12.7µm) and resolution (up to 1mm).
- Thickness readings (resolution) of 1mm at 2m/s.
- Automatic calculation of eccentricity and ovality.
- Thickness measurement on internally tapered tubes.
- Applicable to finishing lines on tubes (stainless, carbon), pilger mills and many other applications.
- Dry-coupled, High-power Piezoelectric Transducer
- Materials Inspected:
- Metallic and non-metallic materials including most plastics and composites.
- Minimum thickness: 1mm (0.039”) contact Innerspec for thinner material
- Surface temperature: from -10ºC (14ºF) to 200ºC (392ºF)
- Measurement Accuracy and Resolution:
- Accuracy: 12.7µm (0.0005”)
- Resolution: Up to 1mm
- Sensor Head Assembly:
- Touch probe and wheel options for scanning applications.
- Non-marring rubber coupling.
- Designed for easy attachment to different mountings.