Innerspec’s patented EMAT pulser technology and sensors permit using EMAT, DCUT, and conventional transducers from any manufacturer. EMAT sensors from Innerspec permit thickness measurement and normal beam (0⁰) flaw detection on most metallic components without contact or couplant at extreme temperatures (from -30⁰C to 650⁰C) and of rough, dirty, oxidized, and coated surfaces down to 0.3mm in thickness. DCUT sensors from Innerspec provide no-couplant measurement on both metallic and non-metallic components.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Great accuracy (12.7µm-0.0005”) and lateral resolution (up to 3mm-0.125”).
- Capable of temperatures from -30ºC to 650ºC with no active cooling.
- Capable of inspecting metals as thin as 0.3mm (0.010”).
- 10+ sensor options for different applications.
- Roller kits, encoders, and adaptors for different applications.
- No-couplant piezoelectric solution (100% dry).
- Great accuracy (12.7µm-0.0005”) and lateral resolution (up to 1mm-0.040”).
- Available sensor options:
- Flexible, low-profile (2mm).
- Remote inspection with extension pole.
- Roller wheel.
- Thickness Grid
- Thickness/Corrosion Mapping