EMAT sensors are ideal for measurements on rough/coated metallic components with mostly internal corrosion (heavy external corrosion or gauges could limit efficacy due to excessive lift-off). Conventional Phased-Array UT (PAUT) systems provide great accuracy with internal and external corrosion thanks to water coupling.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Highly efficient on coated and rough surfaces. Provides measurements without couplant.
- Patented pulser and custom transducer provide measurements 2mm (0.080”) from the entry wall.
- Highly efficient for areas with internal corrosion.
- Roller kits, encoders and adaptors for different applications.
- Conventional UT transducers using couplant.
- Permit covering large areas using phased arrays.
- Roller probe available for couplant-less applications.