TEMATE SL-S, PL-S, ST-S are designed for surface and near-surface inspections of flat products such as slabs, plates and strip. TEMATE SL-S, PL-S, ST-S can be customized to meet your unique inspection needs.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Guided wave technique capable of detecting surface and sub-surface defects as small as 25 microns in depth (0.001”).
- Permits inspection of rough and dirty materials.
- Not affected by changes in color or reflectivity.
- Requires minimum amount of sensors to cover large spans of material.
- Available for ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Exclusive flexible sensor technology that conforms to the surface of the material.
- Easy to install, simple to operate with very low maintenance and operating costs compared to other methods.
- Completely automated operation. Easy to program and to interpret results.