The temate® IB is designed for inspection of flange and web on I-beams immediately after manufacture. The temate® IB can be customized to meet your unique inspection needs.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Designed to detect 6mm diameter defects in 125mm thick material. Meets ASTM 898/A 898M.
- High-temperature options available.
- Completely integrated mechanical actuators adapt vertically and horizontally to the I-beam as it moves along the sensor.
- Exclusive flexible sensor technology that conforms to the surface of the material.
- Completely automated operation.
- Easy to program and to interpret results.