The temate® ST-LA is designed for inspection of laminated metals including coin-stock and bearing-shell materials. The temate ST-LA can be customized to meet your unique inspection needs.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Works with two or more layers of similar or different materials (e.g. bearing shells with aluminum/tin, and coin stock with different alloys).
- Applicable to hot and cold bonded products.
- Guided wave technique capable of detecting laminations and internal and surface defects.
- Requires minimum amount of sensors to cover large spans of material.
- Completely automated operation. Easy to program and to interpret results.