Axial and/or Circumferential manual scanners permit detecting corrosion under pipe supports. Provides an actual measurement of the remaining wall when using axial scanning and MRUT Sizing software.
- Non-Contact EMAT technique.
- Patented scanners with magnetostrictive strip provide superior signal-to-noise ratio.
- Axial scanning provides circumferential inspection of the pipes. Complements circumferential scanning from the side of the support.
- Available for pipes up to 1” (25mm) in thickness.
- Patent-pending technique for sizing using Axial scanning.