We are selecting for our European headquarters located in Loeches a support engineer who, after an initial training period, will be assigned technical responsibilities, playing a crucial role in our company. The selected person will have the opportunity to become an expert in a state-of-the-art technology at an international level.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Carry out installations and support visits of our integrated systems at our customers' plants.
- Conduct tests and trials both at our laboratory and customers' sites to either find out or validate our technology's performance.
- Give technical assistance and support to the sales force.
- Write technical reports, manuals and guides, both for internal use and for customers.
- Provide equipment demonstrations and training.
- Participate in the development of our business as part of a young and ambitious team.
- Good English communication skills are required.
- Engineering degree.
- Experience in the NDT or metal industries will be a plus, but not a must.
- Technically driven, responsible, highly motivated, with initiative, entrepreneurship, proactivity and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Willing to develop himself/herself in a state-of-the-art company, in a dynamic international environment.
- Full training by the company.
- Self-Development and international professional growth.
- Laptop and company phone.
- Flexible schedule.