Innerspec Technologies, with headquarters in USA and Spain, is the world leader in EMAT and high-power ultrasonic instrumentation. We are continuously innovating and developing new solutions and products for the NDT industry and we are undergoing expansion.
We are selecting for our European office located in Loeches an international R&D Engineer to support the development of new NDT solutions.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Develop full bid applications and manage collaborative R&D projects co-supported by government funding agencies, both national (CDTI, MINECO) and international (Horizon Europe, Eurostars and many others).
- Be in charge of the project’s technical reporting, coordinate and oversee the financial reporting, plan the optimate expenditure of the funds and guarantee control and good performance of the project.
- Manage application and certification of R&D tax incentives for the company.
- Conduct market research and analysis to the level of detail required to demonstrate sufficient impact for a fundable project.
- Research competing technical solutions in order to formulate a compelling thesis for the proposed solution.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff and industrial or scientific partners to gather information for submission of research proposals.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally occasionally to project-related events, consortium meetings, as well as visit end-customers or research centers in Europe to discuss and perform research activities for our range of R&D projects.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience in writing European (FP7, H2020, Eurostars) and National (CDTI, MINECO) proposals.
- Experience in managing European project consortiums.
- Experience in European and National project management: Grant Agreement elaboration, amendments, as well as technical and economic reporting.
- Experience with management of R&D Tax Incentives.
- Proactive and self-driven.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills are required.
- IT literate and advanced office package skills.
- Technical background. Experience with NDT, electronic instrumentation and laboratory experiments will be a plus.
- Willing to develop himself/herself in a state-of-the-art company, in a dynamic international environment.
- Full training by the company.
- Self-Development and international professional growth.
- Flexible schedule.
- Occasional work from home.
- Ticket Restaurant.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please fill and submit the form below. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for this job.