The temate® NM is used to determine the nodularity of the material. The temate NM can be customized to meet your unique inspection needs.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- EMAT sensors do not mechanically load the surface under test allowing a greater precision of measurement of ultrasonic arrival time variation.
- Capable of working on rough surfaces.
- Dual-wave technique (using SH and L wave sensor) permits determining the nodularity without measuring the thickness of the part.
- Portable and integrated options available (including temate® PowerBox H). Check catalog of standard sensors for portable options.