We are a small engineering company with a unique product and large potential for growth. Using our own, patented technology, we design and manufacture automated non-destructive inspection equipment for industrial users.
We are currently looking for a talented Software developer for our office in Forest VA to join our group of highly-qualified engineers and technicians.
The main tasks for this job are:
- Work with our international team developing front ends, back ends and low level control applications for our industrial automated inspection systems.
- Provide installation support.
- Troubleshoot existing installations.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Engineering degree.
- 2+ years of software development experience, preferably as a full stack developer.
- Proven experience in at least one of the following languages (OOP): C++, Java, or Python.
- Proven experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.
- Experience in relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL, etc..).
- Experience with Git, JSON, and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in Linux platforms.
- Highly motivated professional with ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- English proficiency (spoken and written). Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, hands-on engineer. Not afraid of getting the hands dirty to get the job done.
- Competitive salary package.
- Advanced training in high-tech non-destructive testing equipment and applications.
- Be part of an international team experienced scientists and engineers developing high-tech systems used worldwide.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for the job.