We are a small engineering company with a unique product and large potential for growth. Using our own, patented technology, we design and manufacture automated non-destructive inspection equipment for industrial users.
We are currently looking for a talented Full-Stack developer for our office in Forest VA to join our group of highly-qualified engineers and technicians. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to become an expert in state-of-the-art technology at an international level.
- Develop user interfaces and hardware API integration solutions for industrial testing and instrumentation products.
- Work with our international team developing software for automated and portable industrial systems.
- Provide installation support.
- Troubleshoot existing installations.
- Coordinate with team members from offices in the US, Europe, and India.
- Participate in the growth of the company as part of a young and ambitious team.
Qualified candidates must have:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Development, Engineering, or equivalent education or experience.
- Back-end technologies:
- System side technologies:
MySQL, MongoDB. Linux.
- Passion for all activities related to software development.
- A practical mind, self-driven, capable to work with little supervision.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, hands-on engineer. Not afraid of getting the hands dirty to get the job done.
Other valuable skills:
- Responsive Web Design.
- Bootstrap, MaterialUI, Materializecss.
- Go, C++, Python, Java, .Net.
- Experience in DevOps (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku or similar).
- Experience with AGILE development.
- Competitive salary package.
- Advanced training in high-tech non-destructive testing equipment and applications.
- Be part of an international team experienced scientists and engineers developing high-tech systems used worldwide.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for the job.