POWERUT T/B ROTO-TR is designed to provide full-volumetric inspection of small diameter round products (tubes or bars). The simultaneous rotation and traversing movement permit inspection with a limited number of sensors in the inspection station.
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) technique with optional EC and laser measurement.
- Full volumetric, ultrasonic in-line inspection of seamless tubes and bars from 6-65mm in diameter using simultaneous rotation and traversing of the product through the inspection cell.
- Fewer inspection elements than non-rotating systems. 1 to 3 Phased Arrayand conventional probes depending on the configuration and customer requirements.
- Full immersion of the inspected section resulting in optimal coupling, better detectability, and inspection repeatability.
- Wall thickness measurement and Optional Outer-Diameter measurement for full eccentricity control.
- Typical Inspection speeds up to 50 meters per minute.