Innerspec Technologies Operating Platform (ITOP) is a modular solution that underpins all of Innerspec’s new integrated systems and portable instruments. ITOP includes three components; Real Time Acquisition & Processing, Link & Render, and NDT-Web™ User Interface.
- Real Time Acquisition & Processing.
- Uses fast FPGA-based signal acquisition and processing.
- Provides uninterrupted control and analysis of all time sensitive operations, including real-time display and disposition.
- Link & Render.
- Connects real-time acquisition & processing with the user interface using standard communication protocols.
- Decouples acquisition from user interface for easy hardware upgrades, and rapid customization of user interface.
- Organizes and prepares data received from real time acquisition & processing for representation in user interface.
- NDT-Web™ User Interface
- Provides display and user controls customized for the application using proprietary NDT-Web™ real-time web technology.
- Broadcasts its own wireless signal for simple access by any device using a regular browser and IP address (no client software needed). Alternatively, users can connect to the equipment using an external video monitor or ethernet port.
- Permits easy customization of user controls and display without affecting the operation of the equipment.
- Includes built-in features to connect to NDT-Link™, Innerspec’s web portal for support, spares purchasing, and automated/remote operation and process control tools.