Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer (at Loeches, Madrid)
We are a high-tech engineering company with unique products and large growth. Using our own technology, we design and manufacture non-destructive inspection equipment for industrial users.
We are currently looking for a talented Software developer (Full Stack Developer) for our office in Loeches (Madrid - Spain) to join our group of highly-qualified engineers and technicians.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The main tasks for this job are:
- Work with our international team developing front ends, back ends and low level control applications for our industrial automated inspection systems.
- Provide installation support.
- Troubleshoot existing installations.
- Participate in several innovative projects in the environment of 4.0 industry.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Computer or Telecommunication Engineering.
- 2+ years of software development experience, preferably as a full stack developer.
- English on medium-to-high level is required (written and spoken).
- Frontend Technologies:
- Backend Technologies:
- Any relevant knowledge in Backend technologies will be appeciated (i.e. Node.js).
- Proven experience in the following languages is a plus: C++, Java, Python.
- Experience in Linux / Unix platforms.
- Highly motivated professional with ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, hands-on engineer. Not afraid of getting the hands dirty to get the job done.
- Competitive salary package.
- Full-time and permanent contract in our facilities at Loeches (Madrid).
- Laptop computer.
- Flexible schedule.
- Advanced training in high-tech non-destructive testing equipment and applications.
- Be part of an international team experienced scientists and engineers developing high-tech systems used worldwide.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for the job.