Innerspec Technologies UK Ltd is a branch of Innerspec Inc headquartered in Forest,Virginia (USA 1980).
Innerspec Technologies UK Ltd launched in Jan 2020 has grown its business by attracting funding through UK regional and business contracts in Europe. We are now expanding to cover several subsectors mainly in O&G and power.
Innerspec Technologie sUK Ltd is building a team of researchers, development engineers, customer support specialists and technicians dedicated to design and support our products and services. Our mission is to provide the most effective non-destructive inspection solutions using advanced research and engineering.
Main activities and responsibilities:
We are seeking an astute, talented and ambitious team member to integrate our structure, working on our growing range of opportunities.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate good teamwork, initiative and self-motivation
- A science degree and relevant industrial experience in NDT is essential.
- Applicants should have proficiency with the design, test and analysis tools relevant to NDT procedures with practical hands-on experience and development related to data/signal analysis.
- Building procedures for Innerspec EMAT systems for Medium Range Ultrasonics and other techniques such as Phased Array.Ultrasonic Testing and Eddy Current testing.
- Contributing to the technology roadmaps.
- Developing project applications and building supply chains for the development of our future products and procedures.
- Participating in feasibility analysis, project scoping, resource planning and cost estimation.
- Involvement in site inspection operations.
Candidate skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Science or Engineering.
- Knowledge of NDT with relevant industrial experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Understanding of ASME, API, ISO and BS codes for NDT.
- A good mixture of analytical, experimental and creative capabilities.
- Experience with collaborative business development.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company in a high-tech industry.
- Self-Development and international professional growth.
- We offer a competitive salary and the chance to be a key part in anambitious business.
- This role requires travel within the UK and occasionally overseas according to the demands of our projects.
- Location: The successful candidate will be located in the Innerspec Technology UK offices in Duxford.
To Apply: Please send a covering letter and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20thFebruary 2022, quoting reference number ITUK/22