We are selecting for our European headquarters located in Loeches a Product Manager for portable equipment who, after an initial training period, will be assigned responsibilities over a line of products and technologies, playing a crucial role in our company. The selected person will have the opportunity to become an expert in a state-of-the-art technology at an international level.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Define the general strategy to follow, pricing definition, partnerships, etc.
- Set sales objectives and priorities with all offices and partners.
2. Product Improvement: Software / Hardware / Sensors & Accessories:
- Continuous monitoring of the product using experience, centralizing and reporting all bugs/issues as well as potential improvements and new designs/options.
- Communicate with management, SW, HW, R&D, engineering and manufacturing departments to look for solutions to the bugs and carry out the improvements, select the most optimal ones and make sure the priorities are being followed.
- Coordinate and follow up closely with R&D to make sure developments are not delayed while specs are met.
3. Market Research and Technology Watch:
- Continuous monitoring of the market needs and competitors (using either the same technology or any alternative).
- Attend tradeshows, congresses, participate in forums, discuss with industry experts (customers, partners, etc.) to stay updated of the market needs and competitors' strategy.
- Keep contact with colleagues and partners from all regions.
- Benchmark with competitor products and technologies, comparing capabilities, limitations, weaknesses and strengths.
- Preparing and sending quotes, proposals, preparing and making presentations, performing demos and visits, negotiating with customers, etc.
- Follow up with colleagues from all offices, customers/representatives.
- Create and keep the webpage of the product.
- Make videos, webinars and posts to promote the product.
- Make case studies and/or technical papers.
- Train, help and assist colleagues of all offices and partners.
- Keep colleagues and partners informed about new developments and improvements, share market insights and findings.
- Promote sharing information from all offices.
- Good English communication skills are required.
- Engineering degree.
- Experience in NDT will be a plus, but not a must.
- Experience in product management or technical sales will be a plus.
- Technically driven, responsible, highly motivated, with initiative, entrepreneurship, proactivity and eagerness to learn.
- Willing to develop himself/herself in a state-of-the-art company, in a dynamic international environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Self-Development and international professional growth.
- Good working environment.
- Flexible schedule.