Main activities and responsibilities:
- Setup, program, modify, and maintain a variety of PLC Controls & HMI's.
- Support the assembly specification of custom equipment, installation, startup and validation of NDT inspection systems utilizing blue prints and wide arrange of hand tools using engineering drawings and / or specifications.
- Ensure site specifications are met and that good assembly practices are followed.
- Provide technical support and training to support engineers and/or customers.
- Produce documentation of hardware and software related to automation controls.
- Good English communication skills are required.
- Engineering Degree. EE preferred (Industrial oriented).
- 3 years of technical experience with automated systems.
- Proficiency in Siemens PLC software (experience with AB and/or Beckhoff will also be a plus).
- Experience troubleshooting complex computer-controlled systems.
- Experience using oscilloscope and other test equipment.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, hands-on engineer. Not afraid of getting the hands dirty to get the job done.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 50% of the time.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company in a high-tech industry.
- Self-Development and international professional growth.
- Competitive package of salary + incentives.
- Flexible schedule.