We are looking for a hands-on practical engineer to participate in the development and deployment of Non Destructive Testing Systems based on Ultrasound (Piezo, EMAT) and Eddy Current.
The main tasks for this job are:
- Conduct laboratory tests on customer samples to develop techniques and inspection procedures.
- Work directly with with R&D and Engineering Departments in the development of novel sensors, instruments and software.
- Travel to customer sites to install new systems and troubleshoot existing installations.
- Develop test procedures and conduct training for customers.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Technical degree. Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical preferred.
- Practical experience with Ultrasonic Testing. Level II/III and knowledge of other NDT methods a plus.
- Experience with guided waves a plus.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Practical mind, self-driven, and entrepreneurial.
- Training with a team of top-notch and experienced engineers, and work on challenging applications at the forefront of the technology.
- Permanent, full-time position located in Forest, Virginia. Only candidates living or willing torelocate to Forest, VA should apply.
- Competitive package of salary + incentives commensurate with the position and experience.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for the job.