Two positions open for Management Trainees at our HQ in Forest, VA. The positions are ideal for recent engineering graduates interested in building a career in Non-Destructive Testing. Candidates will be exposed to R&D, Engineering, Production, Sales and be able to grow into managerial roles within our company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Reporting to the CEO, perform duties in different departments (sales, operations, support, marketing, administration).
- Gain a good understanding of how the company works and how the different departments interact with each other.
- Learn about the technology and its applications.
Candidates must have:
- BS in Engineering or similar Technical Degree.
- Fast learner. Comfortable working on different projects at the same time.
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal.
- Practical mind, self-driven, and entrepreneurial.
- Training in a fast-paced, high-tech, multinational environment.
- Exposure to the world's top companies in aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, primary metals, and metal processing industries.
- Permanent, full-time position located in Forest, Virginia. Only candidates living or willing to relocate to Forest, VA should apply.
- Competitive package of salary + incentives and good opportunities for growth.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.