Graphic Designer - Web Manager
We are a high-tech engineering company with unique products and large growth. Using our own technology, we design and manufacture non-destructive inspection equipment for industrial users.
We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer and Web Manager for our office in Forest, Virginia. Candidates interested in part-time work will also be considered based on their experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Develop marketing materials including brochures, newsletters, infographics, advertisements and other materials.
- Design and develop webpages.
- Create and distribute content using social media, blogs, and related industry news outlets.
- Assist in designing and editing presentations.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
Qualified candidates must have:
- BS in either Marketing, Communications, or Advertising
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite applications such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Video creation and editing experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office products.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, ability to work with little supervision.
- Interest in technical and industrial products
- Full-time or part-time position in Forest, Virginia. No relocation package is provided.
- Competitive salary + benefits + incentives.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for the job.