We are looking for an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer capable of designing individual PCBs and complete instruments using digital and analog circuits.
The main tasks for this job are:
- Translate high-level project and system requirements into well-defined hardware architectures working with cross-functional teams in R&D, mechanical design, software, manufacturing, and support.
- Design single PCBs and/or complete instruments including FPGA, microprocessors, power, and analog components.
- Build and test prototypes, debug, and prepare documentation for manufacturing, and support.
- Stay abreast of technology researching new components and design solutions.
- This is a permanent, full-time position in Forest-Lynchburg, Virginia. Candidates are expected to live in the area.
Qualified candidates MUST have: (do not apply if you don’t have all of them)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering degrees.
- At least 3 years of experience designing PCBs and electronic hardware.
- Very good knowledge of analog and digital circuit design.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Practical mind, self-driven, capable to work with little supervision.
Other desirable characteristics:
- Understanding of and/or experience with Non Destructive Testing instruments.
- Competitive salary package.
- Advanced training in high-tech non-destructive testing equipment and applications.
- Be part of an international team experienced scientists and engineers developing high-tech systems used worldwide.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for the job.