Consultant, Portable Equipment
Innerspec Technologies is an engineering company with unique products and large potential for growth. Using our own patented technology, we design and manufacture non-destructive inspection equipment for industrial users.
We are looking for a high-energy Consultant for the Portable Equipment Department to spearhead both the expanding inspection consulting services and portable equipment sales efforts.
The main tasks are:
Reporting to the Manager of the Portable Equipment Department, the Consultant’s responsibilities include:
(70% – Portable Equipment Sales)
- Provide portable equipment demonstration to potential clients and end-users.
- Conduct market research.
- Manage bids & proposals process (contact, customer analysis, preparation of technical reports, sales presentations, quotations).
- Participate actively in sales and marketing strategy.
(30% – Inspection Consulting Services)
- Provide NDT consulting services, as a subject matter expert. Such consulting services can be in the form of support for a client, or as an inspector on behalf of Innerspec Technologies or FarField NDT (a joint-venture company between Innerspec Technologies and Tecnatom, leaders in the field of NDT).
- Provide NDT training services.
Qualified candidates must have:
- University degree in a technical field.
- ASNT Level III certification.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the NDT industry.
- Preferably some sales experience in industrial environments.
- Excellent communication skills: Written and verbal.
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, ability to work with little supervision.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of MS Office products.
- Ability to travel >50% of time.
- Position can be based off home-office, preferably in or surrounding Houston, TX.
- Competitive package of salary + incentives commensurate with the position and experience.
If you have the proper qualifications and wish to pursue this opportunity, please fill and submit the form below. In the cover letter, please make sure that you highlight the applicable experience, and why you would be a good candidate for this job.