The Innerspec PXI Pulser/Receiver is a high-power ultrasonic instrument designed to be installed on a standard PXI or CompactPCI chassis. The instrument provides 8kW (1200Vpp toneburst) of power which is ideal for researchers and integrators interested in a compact, high-power ultrasonic instrument to drive EMAT and piezoelectric transducers (standard or air-coupled).The pulser can be operated directly from the PXI computer using dedicated software that permits modifying all pulsing parameters, or use the factory-provided drivers to set the equipment from a separate application. The received signal can be viewed on the same computer, an external oscilloscope, streamed to another application. Data streaming can include TOF and Peak-Amplitude for three independent gates or the complete waveform of the signal, all at full PRF rates. Driver application examples are provided in both C++ and Labview. The unit permits operation in Pitch-Catch or Pulse-Echo modes using a built-in Transmit/Receive switch.
The Innerspec PXI Pulser/Receiver is the most power-dense instrument in the market and the only high-power ultrasonic tone-burst pulser that can be integrated in a conventional PXI or CompactPCI chassis.
- Software Application based on our ITOP® technology to select and manage settings (Frequency, Number of Cycles, Delays, and Other Configuration).
- Internal or External Trigger Mode.
- External 5VDC Trigger Input with Configurable Divider (e.g. Encoder Trigger).
- External Trigger Output for Electromagnet Pulser Control.
- Synchronized 5VDC Output.
- Drivers provided to allow parameter modification, A-Scan and C-Scan data streaming.
- User SDK with driver example code in both C++ and LabVIEW.