The temate® TG-IS(B) is designed for detecting and measuring wall loss, hydrogen damage and caustic gauging in boiler tubes. The temate TG-IS(B) is available for purchase or rental from Innerspec Technologies.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Permits 100% inspection of boilers instead of spot checking at up to 15cm/s of scanning speed.
- Ultrasonic EMAT technique provides accurate thickness readings with minimum surface preparation.
- Only system capable of measuring remaining wall thickness on heavily corroded tubes.
- Capable of detecting hydrogen damage, pitting and caustic gouging.
- Works on carbon steel and clad materials.
- Sensor with integrated encoder and light indicators for fast visual alert to the operator.
- Exclusive boiler mapping software application permits easy visualization of boiler walls with results of inspection for fast analysis and interpretation.
- Proven technique with hundreds of boilers and thousands of kilometers of inspected tube worldwide.