temate®IWW is a process control system designed for inspection of multi-pass welds just after each layer is deposited on the weld, detecting both surface and sub-surface defects at high temperature (200 ºC). It is a valuable tool that provides immediate information of the quality of the weld.
- Non-contact EMAT technique.
- Inspection while weld area is still hot (200 ºC), no need to wait until the weld is cool.
- Volumetric inspection with guided waves, detecting both surface and internal defects (LOP, LOF, etc.) at any orientation.
- Manual and automated solutions.
- High inspection speed (up to 1 m/s).
- Successfully tested on Carbon Steel (cladded and non-cladded) and Stainless Steel.
- Simple to use by operators without UT experience.